You can telephone your ward councillor directly or contact the Town Clerk or councillors via the Town Council office or contact form

Many local services are also provided by the District and County Councils. 


Visit the Dorset Councils website for more information, including

  • Children and schools
  • Recycling and rubbish
  • Planning and housing
  • Transport and roads
  • Adult social care and support
  • Leisure and culture

or to report fly tipping, a road fault or a missed bin online. 

Browse our Useful Links page lists for commercial and charitable organisations providing services in Verwood

Verwood Town Council

Council Offices
Vicarage Road  
Dorset BH31 6DR


Tel: 01202 820880
Contact form.

Next council meetings

Full Council -29th March 2017 Village Hall, Three Legged Cross

Plans Consultative Committee - 22nd March 2017 at the Town Council Offices